Running Ventures Event Services
Running Ventures is available to provide race management and race timing services to events in the Twin Cities Metropolitan Area. As always, the emphasis is on a quality event that is fun for all. Available race management and timing services include:
- Consult with race sponsors on location options; secure site/route by submitting all permits
- Assist in coming up with a race budget
- Prepare and submit forms for event insurance from USATF
- Design site layout for all race day activities
- Advice on race logistics including registration, transportation, parking, race day volunteer needs
- Set-up and manage race registration in consultation with event
- Assist with obtaining post-race refreshments/give aways for race participants
- Set-up and manage pre-race packet pick-up at location to be mutually determined
- Advice on equipment/supplies needed to rent/borrow and help arrange equipment rentals
- Prepare and post any required road closing notices along race route
- Provide race site signage for registration and course marking with mile markers
- Provide finish line equipment to include display clock, chutes, and timing equipment
- Secure any outside help, such as police, barricades, security, paramedics
- Design/locate water stops on course and advise regarding equipment/water needs
- Set-up and mark course on race day
- Bib/spindle timing services direct from Running Ventures
- Chip timing services through MTEC for those races desiring chip timing.
Your event service package is tailored to your needs. Contact Barb at email@example.com for more information on services and pricing.
Corporate Running Programs
Running Ventures offers special race program options to company's looking to enhance their corporate wellness plans. We will work with you to customize the best program to fit your needs. Running Ventures has established programs for companies ranging in size from 50 employees to 25,000 employees. You may choose to incorporate educational presentations, training, and/or event options for your employees. Our goal is to make the programs available to as many individuals as possible to introduce them to the heart healthy activity of running.
Running Program Options
You may choose to incorporate one or more of these available features into your program:
- Series of 45 minute in person presentations at your corporate location:
- Beginning to Run/Training Concepts
- Running Gear - Finding the right shoe for you
- Elements of a Training Plan
- Supplemental Training for Runners
- Race Day Primer - Planning/tips
- General 10 to 14 week Training Plan
- Geared towards beginning to run
- Preparing for participation in selected event
- Preparing for custom corporate 5K
Custom Design Your Own Corporate Race
Setting up your own corporate 5K is a great way to get your employees involved in a fun, healthy event. Running Ventures works with you to organize, manage and time your 5K run/walk event. You determine when and where to hold the event. This can be during the workday, a weekday evening, or a weekend. Most corporate races are held on and around the company offices. You can also choose to hold the event at a local park or on a nearby trail.
Once you determine the date and location for your event, Running Ventures takes it from there. Running Ventures is available to assist with the full array of event services offered.
Setting Up Your Corporate Running/Event Program
Running Ventures will work with you to design your program and establish pricing. It starts with a no obligation initial consultation. Once the scope of your program has been determined, we will provide a firm price quote covering each aspect. Generally fees range from $200 to $500 for the complete package, depending on how involved your staff is and the number of participants in your event. Contact Barb to set up an informational meeting.