Welcome to Running Ventures
Running Ventures was formally established by Barb Leininger in June, 2000. A life long runner who began racing in 1977, Barb decided to devote full time to the many facets of her running world.
Today Running Ventures offers:
- Three signature events annually
- O'Gara's Irish Run 8K and 5K • March
- Richard A Hoska Midsummer Mile Run • July
- Drumstick Dash Thanksgiving Day Events • Thanksgiving Day
- Race management and race timing services
We do our best to ensure that runners enjoy a quality experience. This philosophy carries through all that we do - whether it is putting on a race you will want to come back to or working with race sponsors to ensure their runners enjoy a quality event. We also believe running and racing should be fun. That is what keeps us running and we hope our services help keep your running fun too.
Midsummer Mile Awards • July 6, 2016
2016 Richard A Hoska Midsummer Mile registration is open and we are continuing the tradition of awarding individual and team prize money. Awards are open to all runners in the Men's and Women's Competitive Waves. While USATF membership is encouraged, it is not required as the event is not a part of the USATF Minnesota Team Circuit in 2016.
- First Place Male and First Place Female - $75
- Second Place Male and Second Place Female - $50
- Third Place Male and Third Place Female - $25
Team Cash Awards
- Open Men First Place - $100
- Open Women First Place - $100
- Masters Men First Place - $100
- Masters Women First Place - $100